At OUTREACH, we pride ourselves on creating an environment that allows for creativity and growth. Everybody who works both with and at OUTREACH is encouraged to bring their own style of working and to explore new ways of successfully executing campaigns. All new starters are provided with a MacBook and everyone enjoys unlimited holidays and flexible & home working – take a look at what roles we are currently hiring for and join our growing team!
OUTREACH is a UK-based influencer marketing and digital talent agency. We launched our talent division of the business at the start of the year and are growing quickly. As a talent-first agency, we want to make sure that as we continue to grow, our talent managers’ rosters remain small so that our creators are provided with best-in-class service to support their careers. Following a successful investment round, we’re looking to hire a Talent Manager to join the team, where you’ll be responsible for building and developing your own roster of digital talent, successfully executing brand partnerships and growing talents’ careers.
The role will report to and support the co-founder and also work closely with OUTREACH’s talent and brand teams in creating and delivering integrated brand and talent campaigns.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage and grow a roster of digital talent as well as scout and sign new talent
- Manage deliverables and terms for partnerships, including but not limited to: fee negotiation, drafting, reviewing and executing contract terms, briefing talent and seeing through deliverables from the creation of content to the delivery to brand, gathering analytics and insights to share with brands post campaign.
- Proactive outreach for partnerships in the digital space for clients – approaching brands and/or agencies to generate new relationships on behalf of talent, as well as identifying diversified potential income streams such as podcasts, publishing deals and merch. It is important that you work closely with talent to create strategy and growth plans for career/revenue development.
- Strategise and plan with talent, supporting their career development as well as roster retention
- Talent inbox management – responding promptly to inbound enquiries, sharing media kits and rate cards
- Attend meetings with PRs and agencies, pitching the entire digital roster
- Proficient calendar management for all clients is paramount as is continuing to manage realistic client expectations
- Bring and build a strong network of industry and brand contacts
- Ability to reach and exceed your talent revenue targets
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a digital/influencer talent management role
- A clear understanding of talent management, contracts, paid media and partnerships
- Proven record of generating new business and (up)selling
- A keen eye for talent and trends within the influencer/social media space (particularly Instagram, TikTok, YouTube)
- Excellent verbal, written communication and collaboration skills
- Must demonstrate a high quality of work performed both accurately and efficiently, with professional references to support
- Possess an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the social media industry and passion for the world of influencers and influencer marketing
- Adaptable self-starter who is able to manage multiple projects and talent simultaneously with a persistent and determined attitude
- Strong understanding of using Google Drive for document management and file sharing
- Organised and pragmatic with day to day tasks
- Knowledge of YouTube analytics (i.e. YouTube best practices, ability to analyse, prepare and present data) would be desirable but is not essential
- Ambitious personality – it would be beneficial should the candidate possess the skills and desire to potentially line manage other team members as the company continues to grow
- Strong team player and ability to consider not only your roster but the talent team and OUTREACH as a whole
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A fast-paced, reactive job at an exciting and fast-growing influencer marketing agency
- A job where your voice is heard and where good ideas are swiftly acted on
- Competitive salary and commission following probation period (target based)
- Unlimited holiday and pension and flexible working
- Limitless progression opportunities – we believe that everybody’s career progression should be uncapped. If you prove yourself, there is no limit to how far or quickly you can progress within the business
- All new starters are provided with an Apple MacBook and an iPhone
- Team lunches and socials
- Friendly and fantastic team with birthdays and special occasions celebrated
- Flexible working schedule – we are looking for someone who is organised and can work autonomously, managing their own schedule around work commitments
- Currently our full team is working from home in accordance to government guidelines (or independently in co-working spaces if needed) but with the view to being semi-office based by Q1 2022 (office likely to be in the Kings Cross/Euston/Farringdon area)
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
- First stage interview (on Zoom)
- Case Study / Technical assessment (Personal Time)
- Second stage interview (Face to Face, in London, pending government guidance)
OUTREACH is committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.